- The “Buddy System” (sharing equipment) of training is required.
- Spotters are strongly suggested when working with free weights.
- All machines and apparatus are to be wiped down after use.
- Appropriate attire is required (shorts, T-shirts, athletic shoes, etc.)
- Swimsuits, ripped or torn clothing, blue jeans or jean shorts, or any revealing attire are not permitted.
- Blood is not permitted on person or clothing.
- No one under the age of 14 is allowed in the Weight Room unless they’ve completed the Pro-Teen Program (open to ages 11-13).
- Drinking water is permitted. All other food and beverages are prohibited.
- Please use lockers to secure all belongings. Gym bags are not allowed in the Weight Room.
- No outside personal trainers allowed in the Twinsburg Fitness Center.
- 30 minute limit during busy times for cardio equipment.