Animal Control

The Twinsburg Police Department no longer has an animal warden.  If you encounter wildlife issues outside of  your residence please contact the Twinsburg Police Department Communication Center at 330-425-1234.  They will have someone from A&S animal control contact you to discuss options.   A&S will assist with animals inside of a residence at your own cost.   Domestic animals at large should be reported to the communication center, and an officer will respond.   

Wild Animal Removal

A&S Animal Control will determine how wild animals are removed and disposed of. Animal removal (trapping) is provided Monday through Friday. Normally, animal removal service is not provided to businesses or apartment complexes. 

Controlled Hunting Permits

Click here to download a copy of the Controlled Hunting Permit Application.


Deceased or unwanted pets are the responsibility of the owner. If your pet is lost or missing, contact the police department at 330-425-1234. Please make sure your pet has (at a minimum) the current county license and rabies tag on its collar to help us return the pet to you should he/she become lost. This will allow us to contact you if your pet is found and brought to the city kennel. Animals will be held at A and S for a period of 72 hours, then transferred to the county kennel.