Sign Application

An application for permits to erect, place, illuminate or alter (face change) shall be made by the installer or the duly authorized representative of the sign to the Building Commissioner. The Building Commissioner and ARB commission shall review the application and drawings to determine whether the proposed sign meets the standards and criteria of chapter 1173 of the Planning and Zoning Code.

Please review the instruction on the application in regards to submitting the application for review and permit.

MyGov Online Permit Portal
PDF Sign Application