2023 Camp Schedule Regular Camp: Mon-Fri - 9 AM - 3 PM Before Care: Mon-Fri - 7 AM - 9 AM
After Care: Mon-Fri - 3 PM - 6 PM Please See Pricing in the Camp Guide
Inclusion Support Service
One-on-one staffing is not provided; however, campers may bring their own support person, who must pass a criminal background check.
Completing an accommodation request does not guarantee services will be available.
- Register for your camp at TwinsburgRecreation.com
- Complete an Inclusion Support Service Request form by clicking here: Inclusion Support Service Request Application .
- Please submit your form to Jennifer Betenson at email@example.com
- Twinsburg Rec Annual Members: April 10th at 8 AM
- City Residents: April 17th at 8 AM
- District Residents: May 1st at 8 AM
- Non-Residents: May Register 1 Week prior to desired camp week based on availability. Pricing TBD.
Please complete and submit the All In One Camper Info Sheet and Lindsay's Law Parent Signature Form in addition to registration to TwinsburgYSC@Twinsburg.oh.us . Failure to return all required documents will delay your Camper from participation. Thank you!
Summer Camp FAQs
How do I register my camper? Is it refundable?
-Registration can only be completed online at TwinsburgRecreation.com.
-The registration deadline is noon on Friday prior to the session.
-A credit can be issued for a pre-registered week of camp by noon the Monday before a session if there is a need to cancel. No refunds given, only credit to your Parks & Recreation account.
What additional information should I know?
- Camps will be separated by age groups, 6-7, 8-9 and 10-12 years old.
- Campers cannot be dropped off before 8:45 AM.
- Dismissal will begin at 3 PM.
- Early pickup will not be available after 2:30 PM.
- Campers must bring a packed lunch.
- All campers will swim at the outdoor pool on Thursdays.
- Camp supervisors can be contacted at 330-963-8705. Emergency calls should also be directed to this phone line.
- No cell phones/personal electronics allowed in camp. If arrangements need to be made, please contact our camp supervisors via email at TwinsburgYSC@Twinsburg.oh.us.
What Do We Do At Camp?
Each week at camp we remain committed to offering an active, educational and social experience for children ages 6-12. Our campers spend their time outside enjoying positive activities like nature walks, basketball, tag, hide and seek, etc...as well as introducing an educational Art and Craft, field trip, swimming pool, cookout or even a talent show on a weekly basis. *All of our activities are weather dependent.
Special structured days include: Tuesdays : Educational Arts and Crafts with Sylvan Learning Center Wednesday: Field Trip day - the week of 7-31, field trip will be on 8-4. Thursday: Outdoor Swimming Pool Mondays and Fridays: Special activity will vary week to week. (cookout, talent show, etc...)
Field Trip Schedule: Session 1: Cleveland Zoo Session 2: Great Lakes Science Center Session 3: Penny Carnival Session 4: Play CLE Session 5: Pioneer Waterland Session 6: Cinemark Movie - TBD Session 7: Clay's Waterpark Session 8: - Swings N Things - Friday 8/4 Session 9: Roseland Lanes Bowling