A family friendly & social sport for all ages.
Share the game and share the space.
TWINSBURG RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Unsportsmanlike behavior or profanity will not be tolerated.
- All chairs must remain outside the fenced area.
- Only approved pickleball equipment is allowed on the courts.
- No skateboarding, soccer play or any other non-pickleball activity.
- No pets allowed on the courts.
- No food or beverages other than water and authorized sports drinks permitted on the courts.
- No glass on the courts.
- No smoking on the courts.
- Appropriate clothing and non-marking sole shoes required.
- Enter or cross courts during dead ball situations.
- Give a verbal warning when your ball enters other courts.
- Courts are open for recreational play with exception of advanced booking with the Twinsburg Parks & Recreation Department. Some or all courts may be reserve for organized play by the Twinsburg Parks and Recreation Department. Reservations can be completed or viewed online at TwinsburgRecreation.com.
- No unauthorized paid athletic services/lessons/tournaments permitted. If interested in providing these services, please contact the Twinsburg Parks & Recreation Department.
OPEN PLAY GUIDELINES:
- Play Courtesy - If other players are waiting for a court please limit your play to ½ hour or one game to 11 points.
- If there are no players waiting, private groups may continue to occupy a court.
- When players are waiting, all players will participate in group rotation using the paddle rack system.
- The paddle rack system is designed to allow 4 waiting players to rotate in at one time.
- Each paddle rack slot has room for 4 paddles.
- Find the next available slot and place your paddle in the rack.
- When paddles are removed slide the “Next Up” marker to the appropriate group of paddles.
- Groups wishing to play together can place all 4 paddles in the next fully available slot.
Visit USAPA.org for more information about Pickleball. If you have questions regarding the guidelines listed above, call Twinsburg Parks & Recreation at 330-963-8722.