How do I request a public record?

Public records requests could be made through the Clerks Office by one of the following methods.

By completing and submitting the Online Request Form

By calling the Clerk's Office, 330-963-6288

By faxing requests for the public record to the Clerks Office, 330-963-6251

By email,

By hand-delivering or mailing it to:
Clerk's Office
City of Twinsburg, City Hall
10075 Ravenna Road
Twinsburg, OH 44087

Show All Answers

1. How can I pay my sewer bill?
2. How do I contact a city department?
3. Where can I find the answers to my frequently asked questions?
4. How do I request a public record?